Engineering Together – Customized hydraulic systems according to customer requirements
Pleiger provides system solutions designed to match the individual needs of different actuator applications and functions. Pleiger offers a wide range of hydraulic power units, linear and rotary actuators, redundant PLC based control systems and data link communication with the main control system. Complete actuator system solutions made by Pleiger not only provide easy installation and commissioning but also highly reliable operation and safety functions.
- Hydraulic actuator systems for power plant applications
- Tailor-made actuator systems
- Louver dampers
- Diverter dampers between GT outlet and HRSG inlet with HRSG emergency close function
- Controlling turbine bypass valves
- Hydraulic steel structures
- Ferry docks
- Coke oven plants
Customized hydraulic power unit made in stainless steel, for hydraulic steel structure.
Compact design with redundant motor-pump units, pressure and return oil filters, manifold blocks, accumulators, oil tub. Maintenance-friendly design – replacement of filter elements during operation. Operating fluids according to customer requirements and operating conditions:
Standard mineral oil based hydraulic fluid
- Synthetic hydraulic fluids for low temperatures or for environmental protection
- Fire-resistant hydraulic fluids
HMI touchscreen panel for local and mobile operation and operator information. Protection class IP66 – for outdoor application.
HPU Electric Control Cabinet with redundant PLC Siemens SIMATIC S7-300 and S7-400 series, Allen Bradley ControlLogix, or other brands.
Hydraulic power packs – according to customer requirements and specifications for all kinds of industrial applications. Complete consulting, engineering, design, documentation, manufacturing and function test by Pleiger.
Triple redundant instrumentation with transmitters for oil pressure and oil temperature, with local indication display and HART-protocol. Pressure gauge and pressure transmitters with instrument valves and double root valves.
Special Design For Extreme Environments
- 20-foot insulated high cube container with Container Safety Convention (CSC) approval as enclosure for outdoor installation and simple shipping
- Emergency quick closing function in case of electric power supply failure
- Plug and Play solutions for almost all applications all over the world
- Complete installation with container isolation, space heating and door sealing – in this case the container is applicable for –50°C , emergency exits, light and crane rail for maintenance
- Manifold block with Ex-d solenoid valves according to CSA regulations (Canadian Standards Association)
- High safety through redundancy
- Local electric control cabinets inside the container with Ex-p specification according to CSA regulations
- Use of exclusively high-grade components