Plug & Play – ready-to-use actuator solution for linear actuators
With the new electro-hydraulic linear drives in the EHS-DC series, we offer a standalone drive solution. Compared to typically designed pressure generators with an offset hydraulic cylinder, costs and effort are considerably reduced.
Combine the benefits of electrical and hydraulic drives, and do away with time-consuming installation works and commissioning. The combination of a hydraulic cylinder with fitted pump motor tank (PMT) unit enables a compact design with high power density with all hydraulic components already included, and keeps hydraulic pipework and connections to a minimum.
The maintenance-free drive unit is connected directly to the valve and operated without the need for complicated installation and flushing procedures. For operation with a safety function, you can deploy spring-loaded single-acting hydraulic cylinders, which move to the safety position in the shortest possible time. Various modules in our PCM range are available for connecting to the customer’s control system. These enable you to set various drive modes or to send signals to the customer’s control system, either directly or via Modbus (also redundant).
Existing hydraulic cylinders can also be retrofitted with a PMT unit upon request.
- Openen/closed, actuator or variable speed drive (S3)
- Hand pump (optional)
- Protection class IP68
- Standard range for valves DN200–DN1200
- Various motor voltages
- Multi-pump design also possible for quicker drive time
- Fail-safe function upon request
- Standard series up to 156kN
- Operating temperature –20°C…+60°C
- Compatible with biologically degradable oils
- With ATEX/IECEx explosion protection class (upon request)
- Suitable for lifting & lowering functions, slide valves as well as swing and gate systems
- Electrically controlled linear actuator
- Suitable for hazardous areas
- Short running times and high forces
- Quick and easy commissioning
- Available as retrofit kit for existing hydraulic cylinders
- Large pump selection
- Slim shape
- Suitable for all common flange connections
- Customizable upon request