Fail-Safe & Quick-Close – ready-to-use actuator solution for quarter-turn valves
The electro-hydraulic EHS for swivel movements, in conjunction with the Pleiger STK actuators, was developed specially for the remote actuation of valves such as shut-off and butterfly valves, ball and tap valves and throttle valves and can be integrated into process control systems with minimal installation effort.
The actuators of the EHS-SG series are based on the STK series, but are fitted with an additional spring assembly and expanded to a single-acting actuator. This combination always reliably moves the valve to the predefined fail-safe position.
The EHS actuators, equipped with an electrically driven compact unit and integrated position feedback, thus combine the advantages of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- SIL 2 Functional safety to IEC 61508
- Fail-safe system
- With mechanical, hydraulic or electronic position indicator
- With mechanical or hydraulic emergency operation device
- Integrated hydraulic emergency operation (hand pump) available
- With permanent bus control loop connection (PCL)
- With ATEX/IECEx explosion protection class
- “Under medium” upon request
- Also available as detached power pack
- Self-sufficient actuator with integrated hydraulic unit
- Electrical cable is the only thing required
- No external pipes or valves
- Enormous cost savings
- Small size – high torque
- Protection class IP 67 (IP 68 upon request)
- Lower servicing and maintenance costs
- Small amount of oil
- Low noise
- Bronze housing (optional)