Looking for dependable wastewater pumps?
Future-oriented communities use Pleiger’s decades of expertise for tailor-made solutions for their plants. These include energy-saving actuators, intelligent automation systems and complete pumping stations. The blockage-free PLEIGER centrifugal pumps of the PKR series are dry-installed single-stage wastewater pumps in the nominal width range from DN100 to DN700, which can be used in pumping systems for domestic, municipal and industrial wastewater.
Especially for industrial wastewater, abrasion- and corrosion-resistant wastewater pumps are required. Pleiger wastewater pumps are made of high-quality materials for smooth operation during various pumping tasks.
They are available as block or bearing block versions as well as for horizontal and vertical installation. We supply tailor-made, energy-efficient and reliable solutions specific to your requirements.
- Sizes: DN100 to DN700
- Capacity Q: 5-2500 l/s
- Delivery height H: 7-45 m
- Speed n: 500-1500 min-1
- Designed for heavy duty use
- Compact block construction or bearing frame design
- Robust construction with abrasion reserve
- Congestion-resistant impellers with large free ball passage and reduced interfering edges
- Hydraulic adjustable wheels with diameter reduction
- High effectiveness with steep characteristic line
- Various well-proven sealing systems available
- Low maintenance cost due to few parts and easy disassembly
Linear And Rotary Actuators For Pump Stations, Hydraulic Power Units (HPU) & Controls
PLEIGER provides complete systems and equipment for pumping stations including valves, actuators, hydraulic power units, hydraulic and electro-hydraulic controls and system automation.