Centrifugal Pumps PKR
You need failure-free waste water pumps?
Future-oriented communes use Pleiger’s decades of know-how for tailor-made solutions for their plants. These include energy-saving actuators, intelligent automation systems and complete pumping stations. The blockage-free PLEIGER centrifugal pumps of the PKR series are dry-installed single-stage wastewater pumps in the nominal width range from DN100 to DN700, which can be used in pumping systems for domestic, communal and industrial wastewater.
Especially for industrial waste water, abrasion and corrosion resistant waste water pumps are required. Pleiger sewage pumps are made of high-quality materials for trouble-free operation of various pumping tasks.
They are available as block or bearing block versions as well as for horizontal and vertical installation. We supply tailor-made, energy-efficient and reliable solutions especially for your requirements.
- Sizes: DN100 to DN700
- Capacity Q: 5-2500 l/s
- Delivery height H: 7-45 m
- Speed n: 500-1500 min-1
- designed for heavy duty use
- Compact block construction or bearing frame design
- Robust construction with abrasion reserve
- Congestion-resistant impellers with large free ball passage and reduced
- Interfering edges
- Hydraulic adjustable wheels with diameter reduction
- High effectiveness with steep characteristic line
- Various well-proven sealing systems available
- Low maintenance cost due to few parts and easy disassembly
Linear And Rotary Actuators For Pump Stations, Hydraulic Power Units (HPU) & Hydraulic Controls
PLEIGER provides complete systems and equipment for pumping stations including valves, actuators, hydraulic power units, hydraulic and electro-hydraulic controls and system automation.