Linear Actuators For Multi Purpose
Our hydraulic linear actuators are specially developed, designed and available with fail-safe function for dynamic control of valves in power stations and industrial applications.
Pleiger’s state-of-the-art CAD system helps the customer to find the optimum technical solution as quickly as possible.
- proportional control valve for dynamic position control
- redundant solenoid valves for fail close function
- integral position transmitter, contactless type, high precision
- proximity switches with LED for open / close binary
- feedback Signal
- terminal box, internal cabling, only one common Signal
- pressure test connections for maintenance and air venting
- manifold block with triple safety device for fail open function
- dynamic position control and quick open function
- compact design, high performance and efficiency
- fail open function < 1 sec along 100% stroke
- proximity switches with LED for open / close binary feedback signal
- complete workshop function and performance tested
- proportional control valve for exact temperature control operation
- fail close function with solenoid valve
- terminal box, internal cabling, only one common signal cable required
Linear actuators with control blocks equipped with poppet and proportional valves.
Linear actuators assembled on steam control valves for power plant applications