The hydraulic rotary actuators of the SH series have been developed for applications up to 130.000Nm and guarantee reliable operation under the most adverse conditions due to their robust design.
In addition to the use as 90° valve actuator, also swing angles up to 180° are possible to move doors, gates, flaps, etc. etc., are possible. Due to the modular design, the actuator can be adapted to customer-specific requirements, for example to achieve fail-safe or quick-close functionality.
The additional use of an EHS Power Pack results in a compact, electrically controllable actuator unit.
- Torque up to 130,000Nm
- Maximum operating pressure 180 bar
- Swivel angle from 90° to 180°
- Mechanically adjustable end stops
- Flange connections acc. ISO5211 up to F48
- Shaft diameters up to 200mm
- Square connection up to 150mm
- Optical and electronic position indication
- Safety position via storage unit
- Hydraulic emergency manual operation
- ‘Under medium’ design available (IP68)
- With ATEX/IECEx explosion protection class
- Special flanges possible
- With hollow shaft and flange for compact assembly
- Vibration resistant
- Without intermediate transmission
- Wear parts reduced to a minimum
- Low servicing costs
- Uniform torque across the entire rotation angle
- Servicing and maintenance-friendly design