Centrifugal Pumps TPKR (overflow-proof)
Overflow-proof and easy to maintain!
The new PLEIGER centrifugal pump type TPKR offers all advantages of a dry installed centrifugal pump and is completely overflowable. The motor, terminal box and fan are IP68 rated and guarantee uninterrupted operation. The innovative design of the TPKR centrifugal pump is an alternative for new pumping stations or modernizations where bearing bracket pumps are usually used. The block design of the pump eliminates the need to consider an additional “dry” level and this saves effort and costs already in the planning phase.
- Safe operation in the event of overflow
- No consequential damage due to pump failure
- Second “dry” level not applicable
- Maintenance-friendly design due to block design
- Replacement for bearing bracket pumps in new buildings and conversions
- Available for nominal width ranges from DN100 to DN700