Linear Actuators For Multi Purpose
Hydraulic actuators for valve position control and fail safe function.
Hydraulic linear actuators are specially developed and designed for the exact and dynamic operation of control valves in power plants and industrial applications.
The actuators will be constructed in detail according to customers’ requirements. Pleiger’s state of the art CAD system helps to propose the optimal technical solution to the customer as soon as possible.
- proportional control valve for dynamic position control
- redundant solenoid valves for fail close function
- integral position transmitter, contactless type, high precision
- proximity switches with LED for open / close binary
- feedback Signal
- terminal box, internal cabling, only one common Signal
- pressure test connections for maintenance and air venting
- manifold block with triple safety device for fail open function
- dynamic position control and quick open function
- compact design, high performance and efficiency
- fail open function < 1 sec along 100% stroke
- proximity switches with LED for open / close binary feedback signal
- complete workshop function and performance tested
- proportional control valve for exact temperature control operation
- fail close function with solenoid valve
- terminal box, internal cabling, only one common signal cable required
Linear actuators with control blocks equipped with poppet and proportional valves.
Linear actuators assembled on steam control valves for power plant applications